DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know the exact location of the I/O Speed Sensors. Please give a specific location, not just some generic "its on the engine block" response. Hence if it is through the fire, in the water, over the hill, in the door, out the window, down the hill, 1st left, 2nd left 1st door. Please state it.

·
Registered
715 Posts
try searching. there is a pic somewhere located on here. otherwise they are, just behind the driver's side wheel well towards the middle of the car on the transmission. i know that probably don't help, but they also have a couple/three (not sure) wires running to them. they are side by side.

are you getting a code, while in limp mode? if not, i would just leave them be. don't try to fix, something that isn't broken....

·
Mopar or No Car
7,869 Posts

In the pic the front of the car is to the left - you're looking at the driver's side of the tranny. The transmission is located directly behind the engine. Access this area by going in just behind the front tire and please use jack stands ... ;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O dag...............jack stands...............cho...........anyway very very very very very much appreciated D76 and MlkMgr.............. very appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts