DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys today i painted some stuff inside my car...im not done i have a few more things i want to paint but tell me what u think
i used some krylon for the plastic stuff...and for the shifter knob...some stuff for vinyl.....sorry my car is Very VERY dirty on the inside...i havent had time recently but tommorow is saturday and it will be like new when im done
Anyways here u go

·
Registered
72 Posts
like it, minus the dirt and the inside will look pretty sweet. the bright red kinda goes with the red dodge symbols in the car (floor mats, steering wheel). go further with it, black panels maybe with the red accents?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
looks cool, but DAMN you werent kidding when u said that your car is dirty...looks like there was a sandstorm on your dashboard

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
might wanna paint the surround for the door handle. pop the door skin off and then just use a small wrench to remove the little plastic nuts that hold the thing on. It will make it look complete.

And I have a feeling the vinyl paint will wear off because the shifter is a pretty high traffic area and that stuff never works as well as they claim.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gazetowardthesky said:
might wanna paint the surround for the door handle. pop the door skin off and then just use a small wrench to remove the little plastic nuts that hold the thing on. It will make it look complete.

And I have a feeling the vinyl paint will wear off because the shifter is a pretty high traffic area and that stuff never works as well as they claim.
ya i agree it will wear but ill lightly sand it and repaint it down the line....im also thinking of doing the trim that goes around the radio and ac controls
lol looks like a sand storm cuz i have a dirt driveway...and i forget to roll the windows up before haulin down it :)
lol i know its dirty but its looking clean now i completly cleaned her this morning :)...ill have more pics later

1 - 8 of 8 Posts