DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Nice nice. If youd like a Suggestion you should include first genaration and second genaration pics on that flyer. but other than that you did one hell of a job :D :D :D :D :D :rolleyes: :eek:

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I like it!

Randy, maybe you could post that somwhere on the site so it can be downloaded into a printable version?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Im liking it, there is a couple Intrepids in town that forsure would like to be apart of this group. :)

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, it won't be hard at all to produce the Canadian version.

The 'trep has only been known as a Chrysler there since 1998 (I think) before hand it was Dodge like it is here, my neighbours had one. :)

Randy, if you want I'll e-mail you the two flyers or upload them to your FTP or something so you can post in an area for people to download and print out.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Looks great... i agree with wutang that it should have a first gen pic on it :D :D :p :p

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Matt,
May I say as a technical writer the layout looks great, I do have a few suggestions:
- Include a pic of a 1st gen car.
- Have a color and B&W version of each flyer we have. In the B&W version, delete the background and the drop shadows on the URL to improve readability of the text, so that people with only laser printers can print a legible copy.
- At the bottom, you need an "and" before Chrysler 300M, the names are trademarks of DC, not property of DC. And put a return before your copyright statement to separate it from the disclaimer, and use the copyright symbol not just the "C".

Charles

[ November 18, 2001: Message edited by: MathWiz ]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts