DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was black, just coming off the 407 at Bathurst at around 11am here in Toronto. This car was sweet. I was just wondering if this was anyone on this board.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
i seen acouple r/ts on the road the other day. but i saw one last week that looked worse then junkyard cars. the girl was drivign with no hood. the right front fender was cracked literally in half. the left back window was busted out.

i almost cried. but then said. theres more. DAMN YOU ***** DAMN YOU !!!

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
ive seen A LOT lately, and i wanna know if some are members here...theres also a silver 2000 R/T for sale down at the dodge dealer by my house

theres a black '02 R/T with tinted windows, dual exhaust, debadged with only an R/T logo on the back of the trunklid that i see every now and then that is badass

3 or 4 sliver R/T's (stock)

like 2 inferno red R/T's (stock)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Nope it wasn't me that any of you saw. I don't live anywhere near those places!!

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Wasn't ours, either. Of course there is so much road salt on it now that I suppose you could mistake the Inferno Red for a Black one... but we weren't in TO this weekend.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rnwendy23.......... when my car grows up, I want it to look just like yours.

·
Mopar or No Car
7,869 Posts
01redMS said:
theres a black '02 R/T with tinted windows, dual exhaust, debadged with only an R/T logo on the back of the trunklid that i see every now and then that is badass
Completely de-badged (sides, too)?
So exactly where did he put the R/T badge and how did it look? Did he black-out the trunk lock cylinder ...?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts