DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Nice, u should tent the windows, put some rims on it, lower it a bit, get some performance parts for it and go crusing ;) lol nice model :smile:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Cripes, I thought that was real until I looked at the wipers again. That's a nice model... where'd you get that?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. :) I wished i could take credit for the paint job. :) It does look better now that i used a little bit plastic polish on it. It is a Brookfield Collectors Guild model. They offered them from 1993 to 1995 i think. Besides the Trep, they had a Concorde, LHS and in 93 a New Yorker. I'm trying to track down the whole line up. So far i have a 1994 LHS as well.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
the wipers, headlights, windshield (snd pic) and dodge emblem give it away, but, that's a damn good photochop on the background

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
might wanna check the drivers door hinges theres a bit too much gap on it hahahahaha

·
Registered
646 Posts
I saw the headlights and thought my eyes were not focusing right, same when i saw the windshield from the front, i thought wtf his car looks... pregnant?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No photochopped background. I just carefully planned my background in the back yard. Makign sure there was nothign that would destroy the scale effect. I think the widnsheild looks that way is a bit of an effect from the light. ALthgouh now that i looked at my model the windsheild had popped out a bit on one side..:(I scored this one the LHS, and a Stratus off of ebay a few months ago. I am still looking to get a Concorde, New Yorker, and Cirrus. I'm not sure about the green. They did offer differnt colors from year to year.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
So, you was the one that one that !!! I remember seeing those three on Ebay. I got a Neon off Ebay around the same time as you got your cars.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I know this thread is a couple months old but... they made those models from 93-96. I have a 93 Concorde (Wildberry), a 94 Concorde (Emerald green, matches mine!), a 95 Intrepid ES (Black), and a 96 Concorde (spruce). I also have a Cirrus model but I'm not sure what year it is. Someone on here has a 96 Intrepid ES model that is red. I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for that model.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts