DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few fault codes, i think i found the answer to one, but the code 32 and 33 confuse me. i looked them up, one is a ATC mode door failure (WTF) and the other is ATC blend sumthin or other failure (WTF) what do they mean? the car still runs like its a brand new car, but its throwin codes.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oooohhh... ok lol. i feel like an idiot then. i dont have any of those. i took my AC out today. so the only code i gotta concern myself with is the 51 which is a lean condition, but like i said i think i got the answer to that already.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Hold on !!! Code 32 is your EGR valve, and Code 33 is the A/C Relay circuit. Code 32 could cause a lean condition.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
ericcole said:
any idea on how lean?
LOL, there's know way I can till you how lean your engine is running. Maybe some of these threads will help you know what the EGR does:

http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60322&highlight=EGR+Valve

http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item_1stgen#faq_1gcode32

As you read these threads, you'll see that a bad EGR valve, will make the PCM read from the O2 Sensors that the engine is running to lean. If the o2 Sensor is out of a certain range, it'll throw the 51 Code. You can also search the forums alittle more on a code 51 and code 32 too.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well ive had the cod 32 ever since i ripped my EGR stuff out. but it never said anything about a lean condition until a few days ago. it did it just after i changed my rear O2's i think i may have plugged the O2s into teh wrong plugs like i got hem switched around. could that cause the lean condition? ive had the EGR delet for no tellin how many weeks now, and it has never thrown a code cept the EGR malfunction code. some one told me that havin the O2's switched around could have caused it.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
atleast it hasnt caused any running problems. no stalling sputterin or knocking or anything like that. it runs great like always.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts