DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
I'd race that thing in traffic. :biggrin:

I'm not a bike rider but I can't imagine that thing being easy to control. :mg: Wasn't there a rumor that Dodge was going to make a limited number of these for sale?

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Just wait until the news stories start coming in of people mangling themselves so bad that you can't tell how his head wound up lodged in his knee.

·
Registered
38 Posts
should never be produced..all of the buyer will be killed in south!! LOL!!! its DUMBOO!!! just use it to golrify accivment!! NOT PRODUCE IT!! GEEEES!!! KILLER MACHINCEE!

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
If DC puts this out, they should be sued. I big heavy pig like that with that much HP. Death waiting to happen. But it's so American.. Big, heavy, poor handling, and big H.P. If Toyota built one it would be 1.5L same H.P. and turn 20,000RPM and handle like sport bike.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Ahhh, you've all got rocks in yer heads. That thing is awesome! Who says it handles badly? When was the last time you rode one? You can't tell how a machine is going to handle from it's looks. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
adaptabl said:
If Toyota built one it would be 1.5L same H.P. and turn 20,000RPM and handle like sport bike.
BUT Toyota didn't build it. Probably because they have no vision. They would never build anything they couldn't mass-market.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Jesus that would be so awesome. It looks like those bikes in the futuristic video games.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
moaz123[/i] [b]should never be produced..all of the buyer will be killed in south!! LOL!!! its DUMBOO!!! just use it to golrify accivment!! NOT PRODUCE IT!! GEEEES!!! KILLER MACHINCEE![/b][/quote] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jossimbyr said:
Rentapig?
Bwahaha :laugh: heheh :happy: Bwahahahaha :laugh:

·
Registered
564 Posts
in 1985 When I got My V-max people said the same thing about it..now it seems slow when I ride one....Damn if it could handle.. I would ride and see what it could do..The R1 is sweet my buddy has one I rode it a few times it is a great all around bike

1 - 20 of 25 Posts