DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Nopi to find out what they had for the 2000 Intrepid. They had very little. For **** and giggles I wanted to see what was available for a ricer. I picked a 2000 Civic. They had **** loads of **** for that thing! :mad:

[ July 11, 2001: Message edited by: Warlord187 ]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Now you see why I have a thing against accords. No imagination at all. With all the stuff they have available anyone can make one go fast and for fairly cheap. But on the other hand you can go to these ricer sites and steal ideas and find stuf that could fit or be formatted to your dodge. I'm allways looking for ideas so I can start my Intrepid project when I get back to the good ole U.S.
One idea I'm looking at is the supercharger for the dodge dakota. Just in the thought process with many other ideas.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well, Kenny Bell DOES make a supercharger for the 3.5, but it is intended for the Prowler...

Stillen Makes X-Drilled brake rotors, exhaust is a custom, but do-able item.

There are performance parts out there, just not a heck of a lot, yet.

·
Registered
328 Posts
The Bell super charger won't fit the LH cars. So its not avalible. The underhood packaging is different than the prowler. Same goes for the supercharger kit from Paxton.

So are there any parts? nope , not really.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw a riced out Cavalier today. Body work, clear outs, engine sounded like one also. I was really hoping to stop at a red light next to him so we could run. :D But, no such luck. :(

Does stillen make calipers for the R/T? Every time I go to the website it keeps saying they are updateing their data base.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts