DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought my car to the shop for body work. Check my gallery. My mom was kind enough to lend me her 00 Malibu. Its not the same. My girlfriend and i took a 2 1/2 hour drive to maine in it. And let me tell you it sucks. But it does respond pretty good. Other than that it sucks ass. And the stock stereo...yeah. Hopefully they'll be done soon. I can't wait.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Yea I know the feeling, we have my aunts 97 malibu V6, its got pep, but in order to start it, I have to give it gas while it starts, and its loud, and its Temperature controls are quirky. Man my trep is a nice car.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IceShaver511 said:
Yea I know the feeling, we have my aunts 97 malibu V6, its got pep, but in order to start it, I have to give it gas while it starts, and its loud, and its Temperature controls are quirky. Man my trep is a nice car.
My moms car is the same when it starts up. Its a v4. it moves pretty fast though. Still not the same.

·
Registered
299 Posts
chinocavalera said:

My moms car is the same when it starts up. Its a v4. it moves pretty fast though. Still not the same.

Whats a V4? LOL no such thing man, Inline 4

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Saab used to make a V4....not sure if they still do or not...

My buddy's Bonneville SSEi kicks our Trep's butts....but I still love my Trep!!

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
:devil:
NE meet? Where? When? <---Northwest Rhode Island right here!!!!!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
my mom's got a PT cruiser... most of your treps run 1/4 miles faster than it's 0-60 time... :D

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Bonneville SSEI kicks our butts??? Speak for yourself, I have beaten one by a bit :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IceShaver511 said:
I didnt realize you were from MA!

U goin to the next New England meet?

Where??? I keep reading about the meets over near chicago or something like that and I feel left out. When and where?

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Yeah, when and where, i'm down for a NE meet on a sunday or sumthin, how bout RI or Mass?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts