DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you guys have and want to sell dodge intrepid rt rims in illinois area I will get them, just let me know. I have a 98 dodge intrepid. :brow2:

·
Registered
627 Posts
how much are r/t rims going for these days?$150.00 each?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yuuup VA. is little far from IL. but tell me how much u want fot those rims and if alloy or chrome & we could make something about.

·
Registered
348 Posts
i got 5 R/T rims if you want, im in bensenville, IL, zip 60106 that im willing to sell for a decent price

Tom

·
Registered
245 Posts
where in VA I may be interested!!!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hey evilone1 how much you want for the door regulators for both the rear and front doors on the passanger side? Let me know. Thanks

Tom

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well that is good price for rt rims but VA is too far i want to know if u have the front bumper and the price for it let me know. tomci08 i want to talk to u lets make bussines. u live in bensenville illinois, i know where is it. jost imail me. [email protected]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sorry it had got hit in the frontend.but i have just about all the rest of the car.I am puting the 3.5 in my 2000 es.And the rear bumper is sold.I have the seats with RT in the head rest.And the doors are in 100% so i am not going to part them out.If you need anything ask me.

·
Registered
149 Posts
evilone1 said:
Thay are alloy.In bedford va 24523 ill go 500. for all 5. I think mite have 2 good tires on them.If you need any other parts i am parting out my 2000 RT.you can e-mail me at ([email protected])
How far is Bedford from MD/Northern Virgina. I might be intrested seriouslly

1 - 13 of 13 Posts