DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
If you need to be picked up at O'hare and another member wants to come with me...I'll come up and get ya Friday Night.

I'm not sure of my schedual Saturday/Sunday...so I can't tell you on that one.

--Gorm

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I wanna go but theres this issue that I'm only 16, I have no money, and theres about a 2% chance of my parents letting me go. The only thing I could possibly do is like.. drive down one day (its only 4 hours drive, just mapquested it). Ah well, maybe next year....

-Brandon

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
Astrogiblet said:
I wanna go but theres this issue that I'm only 16, I have no money, and theres about a 2% chance of my parents letting me go. The only thing I could possibly do is like.. drive down one day (its only 4 hours drive, just mapquested it). Ah well, maybe next year....

-Brandon
well if you can only come down for 1 day, saturday would be the day to do it.

Only money you'll need is for gas, and maybe lunch ;)

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Aight. That would be awesome. The only problem is by then I will probably only have a new air filter, and the rest of my car will be stock lol. But it will still be fun to meet you guys.

-Brandon

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
rentapig said:
most not all but most of the cars are stock

Oh. I thought most of you guys had your cars modded. I dont know if I can actually go. Its one of those things where my dad really wants to go with me, but my mom doesnt want us to go.... Ugh.

-Brandon

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Yea, I really really wanna go too. I'm gonna fight to come down there :) Even if I have to go "spend the night" at my friends or something... then again theres always that gas money issue :(

-Brandon, during school

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
rentapig said:
most not all but most of the cars are stock
LOL, not quite ;)
We welcome those running stock, but 99% of the people at the meets are modded. Maybe 20% (like me) are heavily modded :)

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I would agree. Most people that make the meets do have a least some mods done to the cars. Although thats the reason why there are classes, Stock, Mild and Wild. You would be considered stock, where Avenger and myself would be considered mild and people like YB and Mobb would be considered wild.

There are also usually first, second and third in most areas. Usually everyone gets something...unless of course your car is really dirty ;)

--Gorm

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Astrogiblet said:
Yea, I really really wanna go too. I'm gonna fight to come down there :) Even if I have to go "spend the night" at my friends or something... then again theres always that gas money issue :(

-Brandon, during school
4 hours, 39 minutes
Grand Blanc to Elmhurst Ill is 4 hours and 39 minutes...and I'm sure thats a little longer than it will take you. I'm farther than that from Iowa, and I've driven up and back on saturdays before. It can be done quite easily. Although get a nice sleep the night before ;)

--Gorm

·
Registered
836 Posts
yes i remember those times, wanting to go to int. meet but not being able to. Wish i could bring my damn truck though, but even if i got the 383 in and runing awesome, i dont want to drive it outta state when the motor isnt even broken in yet, so some other meet this year. Still need to get my suspension in it too... Paint and body next. I hope the meet if fun though, should be by the looks of things

1 - 17 of 17 Posts