DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want to go to Carlisle. I think that I may still have the corde when this happens so I think that I would be able to go, but I dont have anyone to go with because all of my friends either dont want to go or cant get the time off... If I go, anyone from MA, want to ride with me or follow me or whatever? And If Myself and who ever wants to go with me, is it too late to get a room?

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
dabirdzR/T said:
i will ride in with you

from my house to the fairgrounds.;)
:grinno:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
if your travels bring you to I-80 (or is it 81? **** i better figure it out lol 78 becomes 80 or 81 after the NJ/PA line? hehehe) then you might be able to hook up with me also, and we can caravan, but i dunno yet if im spending the whole weekend or just saturday/sunday or just saturday. i've been told several times to come all days because of the partying and great times, problem is that i am not a party person... or a people person for that matter (still wonderin how i landed a job cashiering at Kohl's lmao) and would probably keep to myself like i did last year and no one knew that i showed up until just as i was backing up by the tent and pulling away.... i think awards were being handed out? (only shook hands with..... 3people i think). it's in my nature to do that :p

·
Registered
589 Posts
padredestino said:
if your travels bring you to I-80 (or is it 81? **** i better figure it out lol 78 becomes 80 or 81 after the NJ/PA line? hehehe) then you might be able to hook up with me also, and we can caravan, but i dunno yet if im spending the whole weekend or just saturday/sunday or just saturday. i've been told several times to come all days because of the partying and great times, problem is that i am not a party person... or a people person for that matter (still wonderin how i landed a job cashiering at Kohl's lmao) and would probably keep to myself like i did last year and no one knew that i showed up until just as i was backing up by the tent and pulling away.... i think awards were being handed out? (only shook hands with..... 3people i think). it's in my nature to do that :p
I believe you have the 80 there, but it may be the 81. If I go, I'll jump in on your caravan, not sure if im gonna spend that much time there either, I think I may just go for the saturday. Im right on the Jersey/NY/PA border corner.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
yea i cross the delaware via Rt. 202, which is closer to the middle of NJ. if i go this year (dependant on if the insurance company totals my car) then i'd be happy to caravan, also depends on when i leave though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts