DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
SRT-8? Ok, WTF!? DC still has the SRT-4 right? Or is that the neon? Hell I don't know. Enlighten me.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
And Cromb, they also have an SRT-10 (Viper) and the Ram SRT-10 which is the Viper engine in the Ram 1500

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Heh... hey Jon & Brian: Thanks for putting names with pics of vehicles for me. :)

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
That site also says that it will have the 5.8L Hemi whereas Yb has stated that they will now have a 6.1L Hemi. Less horsepower, but I assume that this wont be supercharged.

·
Registered
202 Posts
hey warlord ...are you gonna purchase one ? im gonna park mine right next to my intrepid fully loaded srt-8 in that gunmetal color and oh yea some candy flames stretching over the hood and down the sides

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
baggedintrepid said:
hey warlord ...are you gonna purchase one ? im gonna park mine right next to my intrepid fully loaded srt-8 in that gunmetal color and oh yea some candy flames stretching over the hood and down the sides
It's on my short list. We'll see when the time comes. :)

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
wtf i think they skipped one, srt4,8,10..... WHAT ABOUT THE SRT-6!!!!!! lol i wouldnt be surprised if they did it to a stratus.mmm turbo'd 6 cylinder in a stratus would own.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Turbo'd stratus's would not own, they would break. They already have a **** engine, forced induction would just blow it up.

·
Registered
187 Posts
"...Turbo'd stratus's would not own, they would break. They already have a **** engine, forced induction would just blow it up..."

So, would that be known as a cloudburst?

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Hehehe... good one.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Make mine a sedan.

That wagon thing has got to go!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts