Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
234 Posts
THe LX supercharger for the 3.5.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
i wish i had, my 300m special rims, 75 shot of nitrous, true cold air intake, and my duel exhaust, and tinted windows, eagle vision tsi pcm with no shut off, along with the prowler tcm with auto stick... oh and the massive shaking fixed...

True cold air intake might be getting done today. Exhaust will come soon along with the pcm. Other than that the rest should come with in the next 3 months hopefully....

Xpid

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
lol you might wanna get that under control man, that could get you into some trouble or just maybe the dog house ha....

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HAHAHAHAHA. wow mystery, was she looking over your shoulder that time? wonder what she would say if she seen us trying to get rid of her on the whatever forum!

·
Banned
1,225 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA. wow mystery, was she looking over your shoulder that time? wonder what she would say if she seen us trying to get rid of her on the whatever forum!

saturday i told her i was gonna leave her ass cause she woke me up earlie in the morning. i avoided her all day untill i wanted a peace of ass. i try gettin some and shes like i thought you was leavin me. i was like ya but i need a peace of ass first......lol. i really cant stand the *****. i really do wanna leave but she keeps tellin me if i do shes gonna rape me on child support. i also wanna do whats right for my son and she prego again :crying:. ive been flirtin with the chick at work right now and ima make her my mistresss

1 - 10 of 10 Posts