DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks, the day that every TREPID owner fears came for me today. I was in a car accident. I was side swipped by a 2000 FORD F-350. Guy ran a light and would never have been able to stop. Car held up amazingly compared to the beast that hit me. I was surprised the damn thing didn't roll over my car considering how tall the damn thing was compared to my Intrepid. Now, I dont know if I want to keep the car or send it to its grave. I really love my 2000 TREP. Dont want to see it go but I might have to depending on what the insurance company says. Well, maybe I can find a nice used 2000 R/T like I wanted from the beginning.

Hope non of you go through this with your cars. :( :mad: :(

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you are doing OK. Bottom line....the car can be replaced, the human body can not....

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
yeah, accident is my worst fear, hope your doing alright,

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
yea, Big truck runnin a light.. I am very glad you are alright. Just be thankful your car wasn't any smaller, he might have run over ya.

·
Registered
6,942 Posts
Hope you are OK. Accidents really are crazy experiences... crap!

I just got back from the movies. I counted at least 6 different cars that must have had some really drunk people driving them. They were all over the road! I mean swerving into oncoming traffic....blowing through red lights. Man...I really didn't feel safe out there! Weekends suck around here man.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
hey.. sorry to hear about ur accident.. I know the feeling.. I was in one in my 96 Trep. Car side swiped me right across the road.. in the snow.. I have a pic of the damage I can send if anyone wants to see.. just email me.. still have the car.. & love it =) guys did a great job fixing it.. GOOD LUCK.

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Glad you were not hurt. To bad about your ride. If he ran the red light then its his fault,you should do all right with the Ins Co.

·
Registered
18,091 Posts
Glad to hear you're ok. I almost go into an accident today. Some asshole pulled out in front of me. Even though the 'Trep is a full size car, it sure is a nimble sucka!

Being that it's the other dudes fault, shouldn't the other dudes insurane pay for it?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Glad you are ok.

Tell his ins. co that you will be ordering a 2002 R/T loaded and that they will pay for it. When they balk, you start to have neck and back pains.

Now the big choice, Black, White, or Silver.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Ever heard of "no fault insurance"?

Originally posted by Warlord187:
Glad to hear you're ok. I almost go into an accident today. Some asshole pulled out in front of me. Even though the 'Trep is a full size car, it sure is a nimble sucka!

Being that it's the other dudes fault, shouldn't the other dudes insurane pay for it?
[*]null

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.