DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sounds like a good idea, too bad nascar is fixed. Yes fixed.

The race a few weeks ago that Earnhart JR. won. Well guess what, someone in the stands had a scanner and overheard the the teams telling the others too back off, let Earnhart to the front! Did you notice that the dodge was in front and all of a sudden dropped to like 7th! Thats why!

Damm I liked Nascar too, but its credibility has taken a hit.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by GR8WHT:
Sounds like a good idea, too bad nascar is fixed. Yes fixed.

The race a few weeks ago that Earnhart JR. won. Well guess what, someone in the stands had a scanner and overheard the the teams telling the others too back off, let Earnhart to the front! Did you notice that the dodge was in front and all of a sudden dropped to like 7th! Thats why!

Damm I liked Nascar too, but its credibility has taken a hit.
I'll beleieve that when I actually hear the tapes of someone saying that. I will admit that it is a coincidence that little E won. But I feel that's all it is.

Buschman

·
Registered
436 Posts
I agree, fixed. Mopar had an excellent chance at winning that race and then all of a sudden they start falling back with less than 10 laps left, what a joke. I'm so sick of this Earnhardt stuff. Yes it was tragic and sad. Enough is enough. You don't see NASCAR paying tribute to all the past drivers who have died. I know he was the greatest of all time, but give me a break. The kid will never be as good as his dad if they keep letting him win just to make TV ratings. If you like watching fairy tails, this is a good year for it in NASCAR, sorry but I don't like watching WWF copy cats. I'm not trying to affend anyone who likes Earnhardts or WWF but that is just my opinion.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Do you think this topic should go under "DodgeIntrepid.Net forums" or under "Misc. Forums"?

I would have put it under "DI.N Forums" when they were called "Intrepid's", buy now they are just "Dodge R/T's"

What do you think?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts