DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got an idea anyone ever wonder what an intrepid with a larger crosshair grill would look like pretty sweet i would imagine.:baaa:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I know what you are talking about with the corsshair grille, but larger? Do you have photoshop so you could show me what you mean?

BTW- Is Norhtern NJ a town or did you just mispell "Northern"? :p

·
Registered
502 Posts
Whilst a larger crosshair grille would be cool (there's an aftermarket kit which makes them for the Avengers), it would no longer cover the cross members in the front of the car

The bar across the front of the radiator and condensor is hidden by the horizontal grille. Another chunk of metal is coverd by the vertical piece.

A photochopped picture with a narrower crosshair section that's blacked out behind it won't truly show what'll look like. Best bet
-> take the bumper cover off, take the picture, get a picture of the fascia by itself, photochop the fasica then layer it over the front of the car. Then you'll see how it'll really look.

Creative idea, though!

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
587 Posts
I went to that site and clicked on the charger R/T Link. OMG, I almost pissed my pants! That thing is gorgeous!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts