DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn, what is with these idiot drivers that drive with dogs and cats in thier lap?! I saw a guy the other day with a medium sized dog in his lap....the damn thing was blocking his vision and he had to look around the side of the thing to see....how safe is that? I came up behind another driver one time with a couple of ferrets on the rear shelf/window.....don't these jerk offs know that not only are they endangering other drivers, but if they get into an accident, ole fido is going to go splat on the front window.......Or maybe I'm wrong...maybe this is some new kind of airbag I don't know about....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
781 Posts
i actually never thought of fido going splat... but that's a very good point... although when i moved, i had to bring my cat in my car and i had a pet carrier... but he was going nuts in it... so at a stop light i let him out and he just jumped into the back seat (in front of the vents) and was one cool customer.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
There is a guy in my neighborhood that drives around with a big dog...looks like a golden lab...and this f$*&[email protected] dog always waits until the car is right up on you and the dog barks loudly and scares the crap out of you. I swear I see the guy laughing...I think he just drives around so he can laugh at people when they jump when his dog barks.

·
Registered
256 Posts
We have jack russell terriers and they ride with everyone in the family.

·
Registered
564 Posts
there is a guy near me who rides around with a dog on his Harley...what an ugly date

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No...I am not talking about people driving around with dogs/animals in the car....say the back seat or pick-up bed.....I'm talking about the imbecillic morons that drive with the animal right in thier LAP! That's dumbass.

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
My gf does it all the time...drives me NUTS!!! Too much of a distraction...not safe for either the dog or the driver...or other people on the road! Plain stupid in my opinion...

one little bump + airbag deployment = dead dog, and injured driver

1 - 8 of 8 Posts