DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
That one has at least 3 of the 5 options in '02 too!!! The ones I can't be sure of are: side air bags, and smoker's group.

·
Registered
537 Posts
hmmm, theres 2 2002 RT near me for sale. Im debating about it. One is red with 66,000kms and the other is black with 84,000. Red is selling for 11,000 canadian abouts and the black is 9,000. Both dont have leather, but i guess i could get some 300m off someone. What is a good price for these? I never looked into it cause i have seen SXT's about the same km's ect.. but for more money.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
thats a great looking R/T... fair price too.. I think a black interior would look much better.

My SXt is inferno red and its all black in the interior (beige a pillars and roof liner LOL)

The beige goes really well with black cars.. my friend has an 04 sxt in that setup.

·
Registered
537 Posts
info such as? what the car is or where it is?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Striker98 said:
info such as? what the car is or where it is?
Make and colour of the car? 5 speed or automatic........just kidding.
Just needed the location of the car and contact info of the seller if you have it. Thanks.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
*shameless plug*......I have an extra set of 300M special light taupe leather seats for sale located at my place in Kitchener Ontario that'd look great in an R/T ;)

....now back to drooling over '02 R/T's :tongue:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts