DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
That engine bay certainly needs a good scrub. It's a pity R/T's didn't come with leather standard...

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
headlights look in pretty bad condition. BUT OMG the interior is bone stock. Just the trim is extra over my sxt.... plus I like the sxt seats better. Even has an MTC>>... but at a very good price.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
linuxglobal said:
headlights look in pretty bad condition. BUT OMG the interior is bone stock. Just the trim is extra over my sxt.... plus I like the sxt seats better. Even has an MTC>>... but at a very good price.
LOL...I love how the first thing you Look at is the HEADLIGHTS!

·
Registered
244 Posts
what privite seller dosent sell a car as is and ar a privite indivdual would you take a personal check cash is just the easiest way i sell and buy all used cars with cash that seller is just protecting his own butt if you want a warrenty and the peice of mind that the used car dealer gives you go pay more from a used car dealer and you will probably get a bigger peice of crap

thats just my take and i have bought and sold alot of cars all cash deals

ken

·
Woober Goobers!
50,363 Posts
I guess you can tell the cars general overall condition by the condition of it's headlights?....J/K When I sell a car privately it's cash only or a verified cashiers check and there's no warranty expressed or implied...just like Ken said.

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
linuxglobal said:
BUT OMG the interior is bone stock. Just the trim is extra over my sxt.... plus I like the sxt seats better. Even has an MTC>>... but at a very good price.
Aren't 00' R/T's just basically SE's with the 3.5L in them? I think it was in 01' they started loading them up with options, and even better in 02'.

But thats what i remember, i've never owned a R/T, much less an Intrepid ;)

·
Woober Goobers!
50,363 Posts
Technically that's not true as the SE badge didn't come into play until the 2001 model year. Ducking just in case.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts