Registered
175 Posts
300C...... can you say Hemi??!!

It's ready to be ordered.

-KOZ

·
Registered
564 Posts
Mazda RX-8...man that car drives sweet and 4 doors!

·
Registered
160 Posts
BCintrepid said:
Ford 150 Harley edition, sorry. Supercharged engine says it all
I was just talking to a guy at the dealership where I work. We were both pricing tires that day.He had just finished picking himself off the floor. Over $500.00 a tire for those 20" monsters!!
I thought $560 a set of 4 was high for the R/T.
Such is life...

·
Registered
637 Posts
Well, since my dodge intrepid was my first NON-CHEVY, and it will be my last non-chevy seeings Intrepids will not be produced in 2 or 3 years. I plan on buying/building a

1968 Camaro RS
or a
2003 Camaro Z28

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
If I ever have the money.....Prowler!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Realistically, Neon SRT-4, Mitsubishi Evo VIII, HEMI Ram (2WD extended cab, plan to slam it and tuck some big 20+ inch rims). If I came across a deal or had the money I'd love to get a viper.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I'd prolly buy a truck. Every homeowner needs a truck to haul stuff around in. As tempted as I am to get a diesel and play with it, I'd probably go back to the reliable Chev 350, towing package, dress it up nice with accesories...

If I did buy a car to replace the Intrepid I'd get a Magnum SRT-8 or Hemi-C depending on availability and price. The Crossfire would be perfect if I didn't need the room.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Right now, I really don't know what I'll get to replace my Intrepid. I'm hoping it'll last another six years or so (approximately when I get out of university). I'll have to see what I can afford then. I like the idea of getting another Intrepid, or something of a similar size.

·
Registered
115 Posts
PT Cruiser w/Turbocharged engine sounds nice to me.:bigsmile:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts