DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

If you like Nascar......Which Driver?

  • Jeff Gordon #24 Chevy Dupont

    Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Dale Earnhardt Jr. #8 Chevy Bud

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Sterling Marlin #40 Dodge Coors

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Other

    Votes: 10 24.4%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
Lets see here,his fist car had a rainbow on it, and the crew called the rainbow warriors. Now he has damn flames on it. Then his wife leaves him..Do you see a patern here?
My fav.-- #20 Tony Stewart
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
I can honeslty say that I have several favorites - Ward Burton, Rusty Wallace, Kenny Wallace, Michael Waltrip, Dale Jr., and Tony Stewart. So I voted other(s)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VISION1 said:
Lets see here,his fist car had a rainbow on it, and the crew called the rainbow warriors. Now he has damn flames on it. Then his wife leaves him..Do you see a patern here?
My fav.-- #20 Tony Stewart
Well lets see His sponsor has all say of what goes on his car and NOT HIM.....So LAY OFF the guy. I'm damn tired of hearing the damn Jeff is gay thing. This is getting old. His sponsor is a damn paint maker, that is why his first car had a rainbow on it. And his ex is a damn *****....who wants him to pay her like a damn whore.
She wants half of what he makes, a house, a boat, a helicopter, and a few cars. If that aint a spoiled *****. He has done nothing wrong to deserve these accusations. He dont even act gay....so give it up.....Its getting OLD! I've met the guy and he's actually pretty nice. I like Tony also.....Even when him and Jeff had those run-ins last year. Both were at fault.........Water under the bridge this year. Tony was known to be a Prick for the past few years, but he had all rights to be. If I had people in my face following me around every place.......I'd be a Prick too! Plus it doesnt help if your clausterfobic, and you race in a 500, then you get out of the car and 200 people are following you around with micrphones in your face.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,804 Posts
Tropicana400man said:


Well lets see His sponsor has all say of what goes on his car and NOT HIM.....So LAY OFF the guy. I'm damn tired of hearing the damn Jeff is gay thing. This is getting old. His sponsor is a damn paint maker, that is why his first car had a rainbow on it. And his ex is a damn *****....who wants him to pay her like a damn whore.
She wants half of what he makes, a house, a boat, a helicopter, and a few cars. If that aint a spoiled *****. He has done nothing wrong to deserve these accusations. He dont even act gay....so give it up.....Its getting OLD! I've met the guy and he's actually pretty nice. I like Tony also.....Even when him and Jeff had those run-ins last year. Both were at fault.........Water under the bridge this year. Tony was known to be a Prick for the past few years, but he had all rights to be. If I had people in my face following me around every place.......I'd be a Prick too! Plus it doesnt help if your clausterfobic, and you race in a 500, then you get out of the car and 200 people are following you around with micrphones in your face.
But no matter what, he's still a dick head that thinks his **** don't stink. He's finding different now...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
I met Jeff a couple years ago at the 1997 Winston. I worked for a Dupont dealer at the time and Jeff gave us a tour of his shop. He is a nice guy and pleasant to talk to.
I just like giving **** to Gordon fans:D
He is a great driver, and he's respected by his fellow drivers, including Tony. Even though they do get into eachothers faces once and awhile.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Snorton Norton said:


But no matter what, he's still a dick head that thinks his **** don't stink. He's finding different now...
Jr's. the KING of MYSHITDONTSTINKville, USA. Because hes an Earnhardt. His daddy was sort of like that. Jr got into Nascar by name only! Gordon had yrs and yrs of Open wheel practice behind him. He had to work to get where he is now. Not Jr. Daddy had the $ to start him Right away in Busch....then a year later he's in Winston. He is never going to be like his dad. Eventhough I didn't like his dad much.....I respected him. It was a situation where I LOVED TO HATE HIM! I think that Jr is a total PUSSY! Where is Jr in the Standings.......UHHHHHHHHHHHHH..Way below GORDON:wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
VISION1 said:
I met Jeff a couple years ago at the 1997 Winston. I worked for a Dupont dealer at the time and Jeff gave us a tour of his shop. He is a nice guy and pleasant to talk to.
I just like giving **** to Gordon fans:D
He is a great driver, and he's respected by his fellow drivers, including Tony. Even though they do get into eachothers faces once and awhile.
I know.....I just heard that all weekend at the Tropicana 400, this last weekend. I'd say that 70% of the fans were damn Jr fans. They quieted down in the middle of the race when Gordon came back. I just get tired of hearing that. You know what.....before Jr came along Gordon was the biggest thing among young people. Jr is a trend.....He'll fade......FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink: You know who is a real dick head that I met this weekend.....Ricky Craven. He was signing autographs this weekend at some store in Joliet on thursday. I made a joke...asking him if he had writers cramp yet......He looked at me and said ....DUH I havent heard that one yet!. I wanted to deck the son of a *****! BUCKTOOTHED DICKHEAD!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Candyman said:
Either Sterling Marlin or Ward Burton.

I like Sterlings experience, he knows how to be a consistent contender almost every race. It's just a bonus he drives the best looking car (imo), the sparkly silver bullet, as well as it being an Intrepid!
I like Sterling too! Here is a list of my 5 favorite Drivers:

1. Jeff Gordon
2. Jimmie Johnson
3. Sterling Marlin and anyone else in a Dodge
4. Tony Stewart
5. Bobby Labonte

I hate DEI and Childress and All Fords Especially JARRETT!
and eventhough shes from where I live....I'm not too fond of Shawna Robinson. I don't know how she got to Winston Cup, but she SUCKS! shes too slow! She better give up while she has the chance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Tropicana400man said:


Jr got into Nascar by name only! Gordon had yrs and yrs of Open wheel practice behind him. He had to work to get where he is now. Not Jr. Daddy had the $ to start him Right away in Busch....then a year later he's in Winston. He is never going to be like his dad.
Well I gotta disagree with you here. If this were the case, then why aren't Kelly and Kerry not also in Winston Cup? They are both older then Dale. Kerry even looks more like his dad and he's barely in Busch.They all have the right last name, all three grew up racing cars in the NASCAR Late Model series at Hickory. So why are they all not driving in WC. Not to take anything away from Gordon. I was watching him race sprint cars when he was 17. He opened the door for a younger generation to start racing. You never did see a WC driver younger than 25 yrs. old years ago, now it seems like it's a requirement to be under 21 to get a ride. He has definitely helped the sport.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,960 Posts
Sterling Marlin in the Silver Bullet ANY DAY!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
Tropicana400man said:


ol' Cry Baby....I didnt get my tv exposure and win...RUDD!
OR Ricky CRUDD!:wink:
Hey man, calm down. Everytime someone post their favorite driver, you go on attack. And by the way I see it , you are the only Gordon fan.You started this thread, and we are responding to it with our fav. driver.If you attack us, be prepared to get it right back, by the masses. So remember this quote "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups".:crazy:


"Have a Coke, smile, and shut the F*ck up"-Eddie Murphy
 
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Top