DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,650 Posts
It's just 4 nylon nuts that you need to take off to get the bar off..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
368 Posts
The outside of the car is nice, but that exhaust tip is stupid looking (it looks like something that the muffler shop forgot to cut off) and the interior is horrifyingly bad. It looks like a few Gateway computers exploded inside it. I just don't understand why people think crap like cow skin patterns look good in cars.

Its the type of interior that my buddy would take pics of and post at #cars and say "Hey check this out!!" and see how everyone laughs.

I do like the rims, the hood, and the taillight mod, but that interior just destroys the car.

Also how the heck is that ps2 installed?? I can't figure out how it hides, does it slide on rails underneath the seat or something? I can't picture it just being plunked on the floor of the car and calling it a custom install of a ps2.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,713 Posts
Ok give me a link about those hood scoops...I'm taking it that they just attach to the hood for looks??? Who makes them how do they mount...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
604 Posts
yeah it's a chicks car which explains it all, on her page it says jessicas car, the scoops are pointless in my opinion. and it looks like the PS2 does just sit on the floor
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,650 Posts
Are you tired?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,713 Posts
I take it those are the Eclipse ones???? I think it looks great on the trep.....There's no piont making them functional cuz it's not going to be worth cutting the huge hole in the hood for the little hp you would gain!It's all about style!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
Jus' Trepping said:
I take it those are the Eclipse ones???? I think it looks great on the trep.....There's no piont making them functional cuz it's not going to be worth cutting the huge hole in the hood for the little hp you would gain!It's all about style!!
i cut a hole in my hood anyday if id get hp out of it. it would cool down your whole engine bay, definatly worth it to me. whats wrong with a little hole? bah
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,713 Posts
If your cars cooling system is working right you shouldn't need to push air into the engine to make it cooler...the engine has to have a little heat....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,503 Posts
Jus' Trepping said:
If your cars cooling system is working right you shouldn't need to push air into the engine to make it cooler...the engine has to have a little heat....
The engine itself has to have a little heat, but the air going into the engine should be as cold (thus dense) as possible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,713 Posts
Warlord187 said:
The engine itself has to have a little heat, but the air going into the engine should be as cold (thus dense) as possible.

I understand that...he said that he wanted to cool his engine bay not create a "ram air":D
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top