Engine: 3.5
Color: Bright Platinum Metallic Silver

Mods
OTIS
Auto stick
Window Switch covers
Black LHS door panels
Black LHS dash
Black leather LHS seats (Is full set but pic's need to be updated)

Current sound
Kenwood excelon CD player
Boston acoustic 3.5"
Boston Acoustic 5 1/2"
American Pro 6x9
Kenwood excelon 2 channel amplifier
2 12" JBL Subwoofers

The first 2 are a couple of pics of the trep outside. Nothing much done at the moment but there is stuff planned yet. Probably start this winter on one of them. I did have a cheap exhuast put on it but I plan on removeing it soon for a flowmaster setup.

Here is the work that I have done so far. The LHS/New Yorker interior. As far as I know this is also a DI.NET first to swap with a different first gen interior. Over all the process was rather simple. Just needed some modification with the back door panel.

The seats, as you can see, are not finished. Was supposed to get the set but the company I bought them from lost the drivers side so I am stuck with this for now.

Window switch covers

Here is probably another DI.net first. The auto sticks in an LHS interior. Need to still get the Wire2 overlay yet for the 300m knob but I think it doesn't look to bad. Planning on cutting hole a bit bigger and makeing a boot for it.
Also whiteyfromchat painted this since I could not find the right color and he did an AWSOME job in my opinion. Good thing that he lives near me.

Again painted by whiteyfromchat. Hope to get the top in a black also so this will work very nice. Looks very much like the stock A-Pillars.

This was the main modification that needed to be done. The LHS/New Yorkers went out farther and the black trim is not there. So Cutting was needed. I still need to clean this up a bit more to make it look nicer.

Plenty more to do next year. Will try to keep it updated more.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Ig! Trep looks good buddy.
P.S.
Always remember.... that silver flash that flew by you on the highway in PA was me. ;)

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I still remember getting gas in Indiana and this silver first gen coming running up to be and someone yelling GORM!!!!!!!!!

As always, it looks good. I would love to have a set of those style seats in my car...I love the feeling of those as opposed to the tight supportive feel of the 300m type seats.

--Gorm

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Nice ride man! Love that interior :fun_08:

·
Dain bramaged
7,203 Posts
yeah i saw it in carlisle.. i love the swap.. so much so i've considered doing the swap myself..

you should get whitey(bob) to do that shifter boot thing to your console..

·
Registered
95 Posts
Man that's a nice interior. Your wood trim is a lot nicer then my standard trim, makes a world of difference in there with the leather.
Are those polished door controls stock or did you get them somewhere? If so how much did they run you?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Hope that paint lasts for ya, dunno why i shouldnt... We'll have to start on that back peice sometime, call me up, we can do some fiberglassing eh, you hoser? :p

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Scoots said:
Man that's a nice interior. Your wood trim is a lot nicer then my standard trim, makes a world of difference in there with the leather.
Are those polished door controls stock or did you get them somewhere? If so how much did they run you?
Here is the post buy IS300 for getting the window switches. The one that I bought are vinal covers.

http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?p=749266#post749266

Sorry on the long wait for the reply. I don't check the fourms as often.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
whitey said:
hey iggy u know that u are suppose to have the bolts back into place,
Yeah i found out the other day the front ones line up. Another Note to anyone that wants to install this is that the rear door screws will only match around the door. They will not match the screw behind the handle. I still need to tap mine yet.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Love the ride, the leather looks really nice, hope u can get a comfy seat for yourself soon lol!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Yeah that leather is some comfy stuff, too bad adam never gets to enjoy it!! :p bwahahahaha.....hoser.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts