DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys... well i bought my car about 4 months ago and ive noticed they hadreplace the ignition switch or soemhting because i know for sure its not original. Today i went to the movies n than the beach and noticed the key was hot like really hot. and to was the under part of the stearing wheel... what can this be... do i have to pull it apart or somehting or should i get an original switch... and from where.. i would give ya pics but i have no camera right now... see ya all. :frown: :gun4:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well ive seen my others friend trep key and it has that dodge simple and everything.. mines dont have that.. its just a key.. looks like one of those likin mercury keys..

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i seewell um... it dont look original at all.. looks so diffrent form other treps... not the key but also the ignition... imma take a pic with my phone tomorrow you'll see what im saying.. but either way.. know of anything that might be going wrong?

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
well if you want to see how the switch is wired into the electrical system, i have the service manual for an 02 (im sure its pretty close to the same)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.