DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently joined the site. I own a 95' Dodge Intrepid, and I love it. I've had it for over a month, and the car's been great. I have some pics right here:

·
Registered
37 Posts
hey dude, are cars are freakin identicle, except yours is nicer, natrually, but whats that thing on your dash above the stereo center bezel thing?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DCboy said:
hey dude, are cars are freakin identicle, except yours is nicer, natrually, but whats that thing on your dash above the stereo center bezel thing?
What? My keys in the ignition, or the white piece of paper?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DCboy said:
noo, that big odd shaped thing under your fuzzy dice, on the dash, not on the column
I feel like an idiot...(ugh...) It says "Message Center" on that oval shaped thing. It shows if the doors are opened, the ABS is working, etc...I don't like it though. ><

·
Registered
107 Posts
What? My keys in the ignition, or the white piece of paper?
noo, above the vents, right of the gauges
Oh, I think you mean the column shifter then.
noo, that big odd shaped thing under your fuzzy dice, on the dash, not on the column
I feel like an idiot...(ugh...) It says "Message Center" on that oval shaped thing. It shows if the doors are opened, the ABS is working, etc...I don't like it though. ><
:rollgrin: Did you guys plan this conversation ... man that's funny!!! Anyway, welcome to the site and thanks for the laugh :smile:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
del2005 said:
:rollgrin: Did you guys plan this conversation ... man that's funny!!! Anyway, welcome to the site and thanks for the laugh :smile:
Heh heh, nope, not at all...I just tend to be oblivious. rotflwaffles.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Welcome! Love The Trep!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts