DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
half of you probly dont know me to new but for the old guys, im back....

found my intrepid currently sitting with a blown engine the wonderful owner didnt know you had to put oil in the car or change the oil snagged some pictures currently in the process of maybe getting it back here some phone shots

dents paint coming off spoiler loose

then i went to this

reggretingly sold the srt and now have this

MOPAR OR NO CAR RIGHT ALL DODGES FTW

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
offroading may be a reason... i wish i had a truck... .but it sucks to drive, trailer may be better.

BTW... offroad toys are so badass, congrats on the bike

CM

·
Registered
445 Posts
OMG that was a NICE Srt-4. I would never buy one but I think they look badass. They are decently fast also.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Welcome back bro. Nice looking truck got any info on it?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Oh Yeah welcome back vegas, yours had always been one of my favorites and was dissapointed to see you go when you did, Hopefully you can get the trep back and running again and youll be back for good

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
OMG that was a NICE Srt-4. I would never buy one but I think they look badass. They are decently fast also.
if they make it past 100,000 km LOL.. poor reliability.

That performance drops fast. Its like all little built engines (ie cobalt ss).
US motors arent meant for that kind of stuff.

Im glad u sold the srt-4. Ure better off with a truck than a neon LOL. Poorest rep for a car ever. Might as well drive an intrepid.

Im prob gonna end up buying a trailer for my quad so i can tow it with my parents' suv whenever.
Be sure to take some offroad pics, i dont know bikes but are those KTM colours? LOL ... if its a KTM those things are badass..

CM

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the welcomes start by saying the intrepid is alot of work about to join the services so we will see what happens with that car.

the srt i loved that thing to death but im growing up i cant have that car forever, way to many tickets and its just not practical. it was i think 3rd fastest in vegas well over 300hp, alot of time and money into that car.

but like i said it was time to grow up so now instead of 40 bucks a tank im paying 80 like every week and a half.

the trucks a 06 dodge ram 1500 5.7 hemi bought it in Jan with 4500 miles, i love it already blacked the windows out(a must in vegas) and a kicker system that i could not be happier with. Only thing that bothers me is as you can tell i like to mod my cars and the stock rims are just freaking killing me so its either buy the intrepid or lift with rims and tires kinda leaning more toward the tires.

ive been searching around and i dont seem many people still here kinda sad good times on the forums this was my second home for while where i got most my ideas

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah i miss the stick sometimes, having the truck when i need to get up and go i gotta floor it and just wasted like a quarter of a tank not to mention 80 dollars for gas when the srt was 40 lol. im happy with the truck dying for rims and a lift kit but in time

1 - 18 of 18 Posts