DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Im back after about 2 years away from the forums. I dont have my intrepid anymore, had to sell it cause after 3 transmissions I gave up. I have stuck with dodge though. I have a 97 Dodge Stratus with the 2.4L in it. Alot has happened in the 2 years. I am marrying a wonderfull woman! almost have my mechanics lisense, got the stratus (mentioned earlier). So i felt id come back and see what the forums have been upto. Anyway I hope to have fun again on the forums! :)

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Welcome back,
Good to see you stuck with Dodge and good luck on your marriage. Only thing I can tell you about marriage is make sure its the right women and make sure you are ready to do whatever it takes to make her happy lol. Do you have any pictures of the Stratus?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, il have to get some of the stratus, although its not in great shape, needs rockers both sides, passenger side is missing drivers side is punky. Needs some engine work, have needed an intake EGR + tube. And i just bought a parts car (96 dodge tratus) about 3 days ago, so it will be running good again soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts