DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what happened in the last week, ready here we go

went to Sears to get the wheels rotated and balanced (15,000 miles on tires). They said that the vibration that we have been feeling was that 2 wheels are bent!! AAAAUGH.

The design of the door glass mound could be better, 1 of them broke and the window tilted in the door and wouldnt roll up. A tube of JB Weld fixed that (out of warentee) but in the repair process I scrached the new tint.... AAAAAAUGH Crap

On the way back from Auto Zone to get the tube of JB Weld I blew a stereo amp and that isn't what makes me mad it is the smell of burnt electronics in the car now!!!!! AAAAUGH F%*KING G*D DA#M SH*T

But the only Dodge fault was the window mount for you GTP people!

·
Registered
220 Posts
That's okay...listen to this..

I finaly got around to replacing my chipping, center-cap dissapearing, polycast wheels..

Against my better judgement, I picked up a new set of wheels at sears.. (Sears card with $0 on it :) )

Well after waiting 2 HOURS longer than they said it would take, my car was ready (minus the wheel aligment, the rig was broken supposedly) I start to drive out of the garage and I hear a nasty warbling sound and some pretty severe vibration coming from my front end..

to make a long story short (to late) THEY FORGOT TO TIGHTEN THE F#$#[email protected]%ING LUGNUTS ON THE PASSGENER SIDE WHEEL!

needless to say I'm NEVER going back there again..

Car does look schweet tho.. :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My wife called the other day and said "babe the window is broke again "FU**ING SH** !!!" AAAAAAAAAAAAUGH
I have to wait till i get back home to see if I can order the part or if I have to replace the glass (part is glued to the bottem) when I make the repairs I'll take pictures so you can see what I mean by "that mount is a bad design!!"
:mad:

[ June 27, 2001: Message edited by: hug311 ]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts