DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably anyway. To a little town called Plymouth, MI. I know there are several others on this forum from the Detroit area. So maybe i'll see ya's on the road sometime. Look for the liscence plate frame with Cobras.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I really dont' want to move. But that's where a long-term job is waiting for me. (Durr Industries, maybe you've heard of it). You gotta go where the work is, especially in times like these.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
96silverIntrepid3.5 said:
Yeah I really dont' want to move. But that's where a long-term job is waiting for me. (Durr Industries, maybe you've heard of it). You gotta go where the work is, especially in times like these.
Oh I hear you on that. That's the reason I moved over here. Fresh out of college I was so I couldn't be too picky. :)

·
Registered
973 Posts
You call that moving? I, with my DW and DD, are moving from Guam to OH! The R/T gets on the boat in a couple of weeks, the movers come the 3rd week of June, and WE GET ON THE PLANE (YAHOOO) at 6:30am on June 30th !!! Go to Tokyo, hang out there a while. DW is Japanese and I've lived in Japan for more than 10 years so that is waaay OK with me. Then we hop on a flight to LA, my brother will pick us up, get the car stuff, visit a few days then on the road to OH. We are so ready for this!!
- Anyway, THAT is a move!

:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts