DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Steve and I am currently driving a 2002 Jetta 1.8T which is now for sale. I need to get myself into a less expensive and larger car. I thought I would look at a used Intrepid. I went to a dealer and spotted a 2000 R/T and took it for a solo test drive. It was a little rough and had about 46,000 miles on it. I was impressed with the roominess and the ride. It was comfortable for the long ride but sporty too. I liked the transmission and the ability to shift when I wanted. Very quick, firm shifts in the manual mode and smooth shifts in auto. I will miss the turbo kick of my car but the smoothness of this V6 will be welcome. I stumbled upon this sight while searching for info on the R/T and I must say that I am very happy that I did. I learned that this is an enthusiast’s car. A pre requisite of any of my cars is that it must be easily modified and aftermarket parts be readily available. The Intrepid fits the bill. I look forward to being a part of your community. :)

Steve

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Welcome to the site steve.........This place is a wealth of information. Hope you like it here.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome

2001RT,
I love the look of your car. Black on black is real nice. I'd like to have the same but there is no way I could find the time to keep it clean.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welcome to the site friend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts