DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading posts here for some time and just decided to jump in. I work at the Brampton plant that built LH models, and now the LX. I know a couple of the guys that post here. I thought I would add my 2 cents about the new cars.:bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
LXbuilder said:
I've been reading posts here for some time and just decided to jump in. I work at the Brampton plant that built LH models, and now the LX. I know a couple of the guys that post here. I thought I would add my 2 cents about the new cars.:bigsmile:
Hey LXbuilder , good to see more plant workers on the site . You say you know a couple of the guys who post , would one be me
:wink: . If so PM me . Cause YB Normyl and I are trying to figure out who you are .

Take care :bigsmile:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Welcome to the site. It's always great to have more plant workers. Maybe you should keep otto and yb in suspense for a while;)

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Welcome LX builder. As has been said before, we always welcome the builders of the cars to the site. In fact, 2 of the best members are ottoworker and Ybnormal. Both have won our famous "Intrepid of the Month" feature.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts