DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im not a complete traitor

i still can say mopar or no car, sorry ive rejected this site for a while new familys treating me well. thought i would let you guys finally see what i replaced the pid with

so without further ado

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
You told us months ago this is what you wanted anyways, so this isn't really a surprise. Congrats and good luck with it.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
check engine already HEHE>... J/k

great looking ride.

I have a buddy who does srt retros all the time if you decide on some later. his name is haknslash on hidplanet.com/forums. His car is exactly the same as urs.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
my friend has an srt-4.. Its a nice car but u guys are right. It gets beat up a lot. Every time we go out he has to show off his little inline and im always scared to death in that little death trap at 180kph. Hes also into the ricer sound so he red lines in pretty much every gear.

He had a civic before so hes not used to driving without VTAK LOL....

Im gonna save up for the g35 coupe. Seems like a decent ride, not too small.

O BTW i forgot to ask, does ur neon have rear pw? My friends doesnt LOL.. i thought that was pretty funny when he first got it. Very reliable little cars tho. he hasnt had any problems, yet. Just goes through tires like mad.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Never any power rear windows on the Neons... in fact that could actually deter me from owning one, as I'm driving my Dad's '05 today and I've had to manually roll those sunzabitches up and down 3 times so far today, what a major PITA...

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the car has front power windows and roll down rear, it did not other me being i will never be in the back seat of the car so yeah, i havent heard anyone say they have had a real problem with it just like u said tires like crazy, its fun so much power the all thru 1st gear and some of second i could spin my tires if i wanted to

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
In2Deep said:
What's with the park bench on the back of the Trep??!! :twak:
lol!
yeah I thought he was rear ended by a Civic :shocked:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Nice upgrade IMO. Another thing that's so attractive about the SRT4 is the price and part of the low price is things like manual roll down windows. It's sad Dodge didn't offer a no AC, 4 manual windows, no cruise, no radio version for the serious enthusiast.
Some of my best memories of past cars where stripper versions. 88 Mustang LX, 70 Road Runner, 73 Camaro, 86 Shelby Charger.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.