DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
wow, something Ford really dominated. Not a list you really wanna dominate either.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
no not at all. i remember hearing about the toyota floor mat recall at work when that first happened. i thought it was a joke, leave it to toyota to f*ck up floor mats lol. im only kidding. in all seriousness it just goes to show you all cars have their own problems. ill never forget a story my auto instructor at school told me. when he was a gm tech working for a chevy dealer he watched guys unload a conversion van off a carrier. and as they were doing so the trans fell out of the van. apparently the trans had never been bolted up. he of course told it in better detail.

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
I remember the GM motor mount issue,, LOL instead of replacing the mounts , they looped a cable from the engine,, to the upper control arm

·
Registered
303 Posts
HAHA Ive been telling people for years the only american cars worth having are Chrysler products. Toyota's are an excellent vehicle but come on, how do you screw up floor mats!? Chrysler's/Dodge's, and Toyota's are the only vehicles I will own personally.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,543 Posts
Ahem..... I received in the mail from Chrysler yesterday (2nd one in 2 months) a notice regarding "Emissions Recall J18- Reprogram Powertrain Control Module" (again).

It further states "The catalytic converters on your vehicle may become damaged from continued operation in limp-in mode following a camshaft position sensor fault."

After the 1st re-flash my car went into limp mode a few days later and when I brought it back to the dealer they said I needed to replace a faulty camshaft position sensor. WTF?!? The car was fine before the re-flash. Now they want me to bring it in AGAIN? I'm already trying to recover the cost of the sensor from Chrysler Headquarters, what is next?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts