DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok everyone this is just to let everyone know where we stand on the hotel right now if it is incorrect please let me know ASAP!

As far as i know right now everyone is showing up for their room on thursday at some time to check in, if not plz let me know asap! You must pay before you check into the room, be it over the telephone or when you arrive to check in. but they will not give you the key until you pay for the room up front. the prices on the rooms are still $70 a night and $4 for each additional person. so a room with 4 ppl would be $78 a night. But again, Rooms are reserved for thursday night friday night and saturday night! we have to cancel any rooms not filled by 6:00 pm on thursday. so if there is an empty room thursday when i arrive (around noonish) im going to tell the desk to cancel that room. so by now everyone should have their conformation number and should have either paid, or will be paying when they check in on thursday. (Bimmer, your conformation number is in your pm i just sent you). Again if any of this is incorrect or needs to be changed please let me know ASAP! if anyone needs to reach me my cell phone is
Room 1
1.Maverick9110E (Curt)
2.Veeborg(Tim)
3.Kcarlos2000 (Keith)
4.Anyone who wants it

Room 2
1.IS300M (Scott)
2.IS300M_Guest (Jason)
3.Iggy

Room 3
1.97IntrepidES (Bobby)
2.Guest (Jimmy)
3.Imadreadhead (Cobie)
4.Crombie (Tony)

Room 4
1. intrepid1994
yes iam taking 2 rooms for family

Room 5
1. intrepid1994
yes i am using 2 rooms for family

Room 6

1. Gormo and Family

Room 7
1. DIT (Jim)
2. (mom)

Room 8
1.MeanGreen(angela)

Room 9
1. Gazetowardthesky (Pat)
2. apurpletigerlilly (Jen)
3. mobbdeep (Kenny)
4. (Kenny's Lady friend)

Room 10
1. Bimmer2002 (Seb)
2. Rak_02 (Mel)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Well I had sent you a PM about one of those rooms, you were supposed to give me a confirmation number when you "got home" last week and I never got it? So don't cancel my room as I won't get there until Thursday NIGHT. TYVM. :)

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Yeah Curt.... I won't be there until friday afternoon.... I forget when Bobby (97intrepides) is showing up. Though my inner gut is saying thursday for him.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
make sure you let me know if your room isnt showing up till friday, so just try and get a hold of bobby, cause remember they need the money for the room up front.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what time are you getting there scott? i'll be there around noon or so, check in isnt until 1:00 and seb is already at bruce's house.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Maverick9110E said:
what time are you getting there scott? i'll be there around noon or so, check in isnt until 1:00 and seb is already at bruce's house.

Seb is already at bruces ..DAMN ..i'm not leaving til the morning :rainfro:

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i gave it to tony. but your showing up first so i'll pm it to you as well.besides i will be there thursday before anyone checks in with all the numbers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts