DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I would like to thanks everyone who has donated so far. It will really help this site grow and get better :)

Second, I've been working on the site all weekend (if you already didn't know), and I have updated the "Member Picture" section as well as added new features to the forums. Enjoy!

Third, GR8WHT has sent me the how-to for building the intake he designed! I'm really glad that even though he has decided to stop making them, he is providing the information for anyone else who would like one. Thanks GR8WHT!!

Fourth, I no longer have internet access at work (again!!) and it sucks. As a result, I will not be around during the day, so if you need me, you'll have to wait until I get home at around 5:30pm Central.

Fifth, I will not have my laptop starting tomorrow (it's a long story, but I have to remove the hinges and send them in so I can get replacements; my laptop will be disassembled in the basement). Anyways, the site's files are stored on here (besides on the backup I have), so I will be unable to make any changes for the next week. Also, I really don't like sitting in front of my desktops, so I probably won't be on much this week after work, either. I guess I spoiled myself using my laptop in bed, I really can't sit in front of a desktop anymore ;)

Later...

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Third, GR8WHT has sent me the how-to for building the intake he designed! I'm really glad that even though he has decided to stop making them, he is providing the information for anyone else who would like one. Thanks GR8WHT!!
Where can we find this?

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't been able to opost it yet. Even though i don't have my laptop, I'll try to get it up this week and I'll post a link as soon as I do. I know there a lot of you who want this info :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts