DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a 6 disk changer used in the little cubby hole under the radio.
I'm sure you all know what this looks like but here is a pic for those who want one. Note its not the radio, just the 6 disk changer that is for sale.

I would just put this on ebay...but there is always members looking for one of these on the club here. I would like 165 shipped for it. The ones on ebay range from 200-300 depending on condition. Mine plays PERFECTLY and will for you also! :)

Thank you,

--Gorm

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You would need cd changer controls on your headunit...most headunits come with them. Look at your station preset buttons...if you see CD with up and down arrows then you have the controls, or just look at the back of the headunit. If you see the plug on the back of the radio thats another sign. This CD changer will work with the round and square plug...I do no have a circle plug cord however. That could easily be had at the dealer or from jeff.

If your radio does not have cd changer controls, I do have the tape/radio unit that came with this changer...I could work out a deal for it + your old stock radio.

BTW This changer plays burned CD-Rs just fine..unlike many of the stock single CD radios.

--Gorm

·
Registered
849 Posts
Oh, OK I see the switch now on the leftmost preset button. I thought the CD-C control was only on the Scan/Set switch. I was just wondering, I've got the 4-disc changer in mine.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,126 Posts
I'll give you $75.63 and some pocket lint for it! Just kidding.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
This is a MUST if you pick up an RB1 Nav radio.......I know.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump....if you are interested in this. State the price your willing to pay and we can work out a deal.

--Gorm

·
Woober Goobers!
50,126 Posts
Gorm...the changer has a square plug on it and the radio end is round? What's the setup you had when it was installed in your car? Just checking...I have to pull the radio in my 2002 to see what's on the back which I suspect is a square one also. Are you offering a cable from the changer to the radio or just saying you don't have the Square to round type? Inquiring minds want to know!! Could be interested...I've got the 4 CD Changer right now.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No...I've got square plugs...but the square to round plug would work too depending on the year of the radio.

--Gorm

·
Woober Goobers!
50,126 Posts
Mr. G. So this is strictly the CD changer only without an interconnect cable? Waiting to tender his offer depending on the answer. Also can you tell me what version RDS radio you have in the picture...maybe a model year it came out of?

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

This is the radio that I would have with the auction. I would need your old stock radio in return. The cord between the radio and the changer will be available only if my new one comes with the right cord.

--Gorm

1 - 16 of 16 Posts