DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know if the bcm is gonna error out on me with all the lights (194's, T10's, wedges,,turns, brakes,park etc) being replaced with LED's ???

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Also add 212-2's to the door courtesy lights. You'll want 5 194s for the map lights and license plate light. 4 more if you want to do the cluster. White LEDs will make a bright light blue color in the cluster and blue ones will come out just plain blue.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No problems at all. It's a real nice upgrade. See the pics on my link for the 02 trep.
will most definitely

Don't think the LEDs would be as noticeable in the brake/tail lights of an intrepid. Would look great in the jeweled tails of a 300m.
I have plans couz ;)

Also add 212-2's to the door courtesy lights. You'll want 5 194s for the map lights and license plate light. 4 more if you want to do the cluster. White LEDs will make a bright light blue color in the cluster and blue ones will come out just plain blue.
completely missed the doors, thanks again sir...and it's got the Concord black / chrome ring cluster going in it, also dont forget the ATC has 4 T3's ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts