DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since I havent heard from Josh, Wondering if we are still meeting on the 26th ? I'm in for sure, anybody else ?

:rap: Sry just like this guy's dance moves so I had to add em,,,,,

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Confirmed this with Josh on the phone last night....the meet is a go.
I will be in the Indy area wee early morning the 26th (0700 - 0730) to have the flexes added to my exhaust system. If you guys are in Indy early enough, we can meet at Midas, and motor to Josh's together.
Lemme know, as I know Josh won't be up that early!!

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Josh has canceled the meet at his house due to the weather, and the impending birth of his daughter.
I will be having it at my place in Cincinnati.
If you are interested, please let me know.
I still need to go to Indianapolis to get my exhaust work done, and to meet Louie.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Its on its off its on its off, lol.

Yea funny we had 70'S up to 12pm Weds, then Thursday morning its 40's WTF?

Sorry guys, ill have one some other time.,

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im up for ANYTHING !!!! need to get my car on the road, for longer than my 10 min. drive to work... Josh ill call you saturday morning when im driving through Indy, about 8;30 am your time ? Tell the lil one to KEEEEEP PUSHING !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Yep will definitely be getting another one setup. My daughter decided to come into the world Friday... kind of set things back :/

I am thinking early middle of may or in june. Would like to get a big one setup.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not JUNE !!!!!! I cant wait that long, middle of May sounds great, like the 13th ? HMMM OOOOPS let me check with the Warden, my daughter's B-DAY is the 11th so have to make sure she isnt planning the Party for that weekend. If you have time Im game to come down for a day and go yarding for a set of gear's tho....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts