Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Indy End of The Year Meet Dec 11-13 *UPDATE*

WHEN: Dec 11-13 2009

WHERE:
Ramada Conference Center South
520 E. Thompson Rd,
Indianapolis, IN 46227 Map
(317) 787-8341

Sorry for the late posting. I know this is short notice.

There has been talk of having an Indianapolis meet for some time now on a few of the forums. I figure I am right in the middle of quite a few of you guys and this would be a good last get together before the holidays set in. I am doing this to help out the owner of the hotel as business has been slow. I know everyone is tight on funds so I have been given a pretty good deal.

The hotel has a nice bar built into it. I get to host at the bar with my own dj equipment. We get to choose the music and will be getting great drink specials. There is no cover and the bar will be pretty much to us. I can even make it a private party if enough people join up.

This would be mostly for the 21+ group being a night club. I figure we can hang out in the lot or maybe yard run on Saturday and finish the night inside. If enough people are interested I will get a block of parking spaces reserved and there will be a discount on room prices.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will call the owner tomorrow and get details on prices. The hotel is just off 465 South. It is a Ramada equipped with indoor pool/hot tub.

I think I will do out door rooms so we can sleep looking at our cars. There is a great block of rooms, 20 I think, with parking in front of them.

So I will set it up for 10 for now to get pricing and most likely move it up to 20. I think this will be a great meet and if its not freezing jimmies, there is a couple good yards near me.

Maybe even book Mann's? What do you think Tom?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts