DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Throwing a small meet at my house. I have room for 6-9 cars. This is a wrench meet weather permitting. SO if you wanna do some mods bring em along. It can be the 13th and 14th there are hotels less then 5 minutes away, and an autozone is right across the street. I am 3 minutes off I-65 dead center of indianapolis.

Note: If anyone is interested in a spacer please let me know in advance through PM preferably.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I'm interested. Do you know if that yard down there has that dash for my M?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
706 Posts
Do i need to acquire EGR grommets/gaskets before coming or anything?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm interested. Do you know if that yard down there has that dash for my M?
There's a small yard or two near our traditional favorite eatery that might be worth a look as well.

Tom, you're welcome to stay at my house overnight of course...

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1.Kingspade
2.SHADOWVOX6
3.Headhunter300M
4.BRANDO26
5.04TREP

This meet is still on! Limited space. Let me know if you need directions, I am 5 minutes from all major highways.

·
Registered
186 Posts
whatchoo need it for Dennis?
Well I bought some jackstands but when I changed the oil in the van last weekend I realized that with the scissors jack, I won't be able to get the M high enough to get under it as I barely got under the van and it sits considerably higher. I'll probably be ready to change the M's oil at Josh's meet, and I want to drop the tranny pan soon. I will be buying a good floorjack myself but it depends on when I get my commission check.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I understand, I got some stands from AAP for the wife's sentra for $50 only to find out the little floor jack that came with them barely.. i mean BARELY get the car high enough to get the stands under.. cant use them on the M at all.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Dont think I can make it. Have to go to Chicago the 20th of March.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I would totally go if we could put LHS leather in my car. To bad I haven't found it in 1 year and a half now............

1 - 20 of 28 Posts