DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK Im new to the Sig Thread and cannot figure out how to post my pics as of yet but here is the scoop.

2000 ES Canada Model with autostick. I started the car out with blown 2.7 the revived with 99 LHS 3.5 HO. I have purchased 300M Special Mirrors to paint and install. I also have 18" Charger RT rims and a TruBendz exhaust. Im bidding on an EVIC but have an OTIS to install just in case. No exterior Mods at this time. The car should be going to paint within the next 2 weeks. I have a buddy that paints Indy cars for a living and has some primo paint for me for free.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
WOW, looking good!!!

I love backing into things myself as well :p

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
An easy way I found was to go to http://www.photobucket.com and sign up for a free account. Then add whatever pictures you want to the site. Then use their supplied link the starts with the that was shown above, and then just place that link wherever you want the picture, and it will show up right along with your text.

Josiah

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No Dings

Bodywork was found as is. I havent dinged it yet and hope not at all after the paint is layed down on it. Thanks for the words though always looking for something to tinker on. Next step is to do the ATC and Stereo stuff. Also hnting downt he right slotted cross drilled rotors, ceramic pads, and steel braided lines.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Dam that looks nice man!!

what color are you going to go with? or color schems?

·
Registered
715 Posts
man seeing your car want me to put some more money into my car! or atleast it got the modding bug back in me. i like the look of the car (altho i am trying to keep the bug away from me need more money for my bike or a new one). I really like the dual-tail pipes. looks great!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The car is going back in a red similar to the one on it now just a bit mroe red then a dark cherry pearl coat over it. A few years back Pioneer had a CART car this color and a buddy of mine has the paint laying around to do it for me. I like the SRT6 emblems did you make them or buy them from somewhere Danimal?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Indyfireman419 said:
The car is going back in a red similar to the one on it now just a bit mroe red then a dark cherry pearl coat over it. A few years back Pioneer had a CART car this color and a buddy of mine has the paint laying around to do it for me. I like the SRT6 emblems did you make them or buy them from somewhere Danimal?
heheh Danimals is a fake photoshopped SRT6 . just like mine was :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts