DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Complete set of Infinity Premium Spatial Imaging Audio System for first-gen LH's. Pulled from my 1995 Concorde.

two head units available, one comes with package (one from a '94, one from a '95, not sure which is which, help me figure it out...)
amplifier
7 speakers
complete wiring harness from dash to trunk
4 tan/agate/driftwood speaker covers

Asking $60 plus shipping from 43228.

More pictures at Photobucket. Check out my other items, too.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I would like to buy the set if/when I have money.

If someone gets to them first, no big deal, but I am for sure in the future...

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
I would just like to add for anybody interested you will have to have at least the mid-line sound system for this to be plug and play cause the base system has a 4 wire plug going to the rear. Where the mid-line and Infinity have a 15 (IIRC) wire plug going to the rear. to know what you have pull back the carpet in the trunk on the drivers side if there is a small aluminum box bolted to the quarter panel you have the mid-line system. if there is a empty space you will have to upgrade the whole dash harness for it to be plug and play.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Is that a BCM in your photobucket pics, #2? How much you asking for it?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would just like to add for anybody interested you will have to have at least the mid-line sound system for this to be plug and play cause the base system has a 4 wire plug going to the rear. Where the mid-line and Infinity have a 15 (IIRC) wire plug going to the rear. to know what you have pull back the carpet in the trunk on the drivers side if there is a small aluminum box bolted to the quarter panel you have the mid-line system. if there is a empty space you will have to upgrade the whole dash harness for it to be plug and play.
Thanks for the info.

The harness you are including - is that from the rear deck/amplifier up to the passenger kick panel, or does that go as far as the back of the head unit? I'm guessing only to the kick panel...
Correct - it only goes from the kick panel to the trunk.

Is that a BCM in your photobucket pics, #2? How much you asking for it?
I think that's what it is. It came from the passenger's foot area. How is $20 plus shipping?

·
Registered
550 Posts
PM sent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.