DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the door speakers "6.5" and tweeters" use the same wire or should there be 2 sets of speaker wires for each door? I only see one set of wires. For instance the drivers door I only see a yellow pair of wires.

I'm in the process of removing my system and putting back the Oem equipment to finally sell it.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
16,843 Posts
FSM FSM FSM

Section 8W Section 8W Section 8W

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does the door speakers "6.5" and tweeters" use the same wire or should there be 2 sets of speaker wires for each door? I only see one set of wires. For instance the drivers door I only see a yellow pair of wires.

I'm in the process of removing my system and putting back the Oem equipment to finally sell it.

Thanks
Not to sure my friend but it’s good to know that my speakers are 6.5 inches so I can go and find some decent aftermarket ones to install in mine. Also I know this is off topic, but what is the diameter of the exhaust pipe? I want to fit an exhaust tip.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,297 Posts
FSM...FSM...FSM !!

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,776 Posts

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,776 Posts
I think the link is bad or no longer valid, sorry.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,297 Posts
See if you can access this and download it. It's the 8W wiring section of the 2002 FSM.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,297 Posts
If anyone manages to access it let me know that it's successful.

·
Premium Member
16,843 Posts
Speaker wiring of '00 same as '02?

·
Woober Goobers!
50,297 Posts
Hmmm...If I remember...the non-base systems were different wiring for 2000 and earlier.

Need to know the year of car. Which of course is never stated up front!

And I get tired of trying to verify that. If you're asking for help...then give all the details.

·
Premium Member
16,843 Posts
Ron - See the OP's signature. I assume that's the same car this thread is about.

·
Premium Member
16,843 Posts
From 2000 FSM (I finally got that loaded into my iPhone this past weekend):

1 - 13 of 13 Posts