DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone im scott some of you know me but yea i was sitting in front of my friends house and some kids drove by in (undisclosed information) car and
threw porcelan at my read window a handfull of it and drove off i followed them got the plate number and called tha good ole lino lakes police and theyre taking care of it for me but for now i am pissed as **** swear if i see those kids their getting theirs

·
Registered
646 Posts
id recommend if you give them theirs that it is dry and friction filled... for the best results, otherwise just do something like steal their windshield wipers, that will piss em off when its raining and they dont have any

·
Registered
467 Posts
pardon the noobiness, but what does throwing porcelain do? scratch?

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
95PGTTech said:
he could of thrown sugar at the car,and wont even harm it.
It's mainly the disrespect of our personal property.
correct me if I'm wrong but if someone came up to your car,and spittted on it.
what would you do?
see that bring back to the dissrespecting part. so they are lucky all you did was call the cops, and not kick the **** out of em.

·
Registered
168 Posts
95PGTTech said:
Alot of people use porcelain for beaking car windows very quietly. It is very quiet when it contacts the window.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Dude, I was making a joke. You had named your thread "****ing Kids" just like how I quoted you and what came to mind when named your thread that was Michael Jackson, you know, cause he likes to **** kids.

If it makes you feel any better, I once made a thread a long time ago called "I keep blowing my subs!" and someone pointed out the humor in it.

But like others said, porcelain is supposedly a very good way to break car windows without causing much noise at all. Especially porcelain from spark plugs. Many kids back 10-15 years ago (in the Twin Cities no less) used to wear the porcelain from spark plugs around their necks on a string. It's great when you can get the porcelain off in one piece without breaking it cause then you can simply put a string through it and when it came time to breaking a car window, supposedly to steal something out of it, you would then swing this piece of porcelain at the window and break it, plus you don't lose your piece of porcelain since it's still on your so-called necklace.

J

·
0 Posts
Ahhh... ! (I'm learning!)

This forum is good for learning things I didn't know before..
Thanks SMC. :)

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
JE.Electronics said:
Ahhh... ! (I'm learning!)

This forum is good for learning things I didn't know before..
Thanks SMC. :)
That was for informational purposes only. Do not attempt this at home. Please consult with a doctor before beginning ANY exercise program. Void where prohibited.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Uhm yea, I could be driving on the highway and have a steel pipe fly off a truck and chip my window but a kid throwing porcelin at a heat treated tempered auto glass with reinforced plastic insert is going to shatter it. You guys have been watching too many movies. I actually tried doing this about 14 years ago, I tried everything from spark plugs to plates, NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally got pissed off and whipped a brand new spark plug at the window and still nothing. This should be on MYTH BUSTERS

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
That was for informational purposes only. Do not attempt this at home. Please consult with a doctor before beginning ANY exercise program. Void where prohibited.
LMAO^^. Well glad they cought the kids. Did it break the window?

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
this just in i watched the new and they had some bs blah blah blah and it showed a cop trying to break the window of a intrepid. lol funny part he couldnt (with his night stick)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts