DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you test injectors i have 02 trep with a 3.5 i got codes that 4 of them p0201 202 203 206 aint workin do i put a test light or a voltage meter or something can you explain it to me please i need to know if the ecm is bad or injectors

·
Registered
186 Posts
A voltemeter should work by measuring its resistance . If you don't have one the you can use a small 12V battery (not a car battery) to connect it. I don't think it matters which way you connected, You should hear a rather loud 'click' when you apply the voltage. I have done that to some 2.7 injectrors that i din't need and no harm was done by doing that.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,682 Posts
I wish you would change that wiring harness. It seems that everytime I see one of your posts, you have 5 more codes in the computer. Soldering 32 wires together in a cut harness is absolutely crazy. The car will never be reliable even if you do get it running right. As much as you have been posting, change the damn harness, if that doesnt fix things take it to a mechanic that can troubleshoot the car properly.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Keeps him off the streets...

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,682 Posts
Might be a good thing, broken down cars are dangerous in busy traffic....:devil:

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,682 Posts
Good, glad to hear its finally fixed. Now we can put all these threads to rest. :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts