DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Im on the way home from work mind you nice quiet drive no one around and out of no were a silver v6 camaro goes blowing past me and right behind him a maroon eclipse. I thought wow theres no match there. Well heres where it gets interesting camaro in left lane, eclipse in right lane gold trepid behind the ecplise. the light we are at opens to a thre lane highway with turns into highway 41. Both cars are revving there engines so i said what the hell lets see what this grandpa 2.7 car can do. well light turns green we take off camaro in the lead by about a car lengh when he starts to pull away alittle. Im still in the right lane behind the clipse when i noticed the left lane open enough to pass so i punch it passing the eclipse like nothing and start to catch up with the camaro and passing him looked at speedo opps time to slow down as i have about a car lenth on him. after slowign down and moving to the far right lane he gets behind me riding my ass im just laughing now as we go. Nexted thing i notice the clipse right nexted to me pacing me laughing. wouldnt you know it the dick has the nerve to jump on the shoulder and try to pass me UMMM didnt happen as i floored it to get ahead of the clipse and move to the center lane he passes me givng me the finger as i laughed at him. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<out of know where the pretty white crown vic with the little bright led strobes goes tearing ass past me and the clipse and gets on the camaros ass the guy floors it and the disco show started. as we drove by we look and laughed thought it was funny that he got nailed.

camaro + 2.7 trep ahead of him w/ him seeing my :moon2: = priceless

·
Registered
467 Posts
and then your rod bearing went...

:D

sorry couldn't resist

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts