DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
after getting my TV stolen from my car. i bought this setup used for $125.

its meant to be hung from the the back of the front seat. ( off the headrest)
me seeing a good deal , i jumped on it. (cost =$125)

I took off that funy looking factory bracket and was left with the screen and the dvd player. i then used my old TV bracket (they forgot to steal that atleast)
(cost=free)

i took the bracket that came with the tv. took it to a local welding shop , they cut off the ends and welded on 2 steel pieces that i picked up at home-cheapo (depot) (cost=$4)

gonna spray paint it later

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
heres the fun part , i had to cut some parts of my glove box to make the dvd player fit. (in order to close fully)
\

mouted my screen to my dash, above and to the right of the radio bezel

i bought an S-video coupler from radioshit (shack) for $5

makes it possible to take my screen with me when its parked on the street overnight.

finished product after 3 hours of cutting drilling and running wire.took power from my headunit.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
say hello to music video blends. (sound so damn clear) i used to watch movies off my video ipod onto my old 7" clarion , but this is way better.

if anyone have a tv tuner for the car. PM cuz this bad boy has a video in for games or a tuner. not to mention a video out for an extra TV :) aint nothing better then custom work.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
that is indeed a nice clean looking install!
congrats on what looks to be a very well done job!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.