DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where all the screws are and what is necessary to take apart for installing a deck? Lemme know please!

Thanks!

Term

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhh... my bad! 2nd Gen.

I got it installed though. Was a breeze. That part of the dash just pops off. Sooooo nice. The only tricky thing is one of the plugs for me. It's wierd as fawk. It was the normal kind of plug where you have to lift one part and pull it away except it had this wierd red piece that made it so that you couldnt move anything. Like a safety piece or something. After about 15 minutes I just put tension on the thing and got it to come off without breaking luckily!

Whoa... if anyone knows about that little red lever looking pin that holds that plug in, let me know! that was goofy.

But yeah. installation prolly only took about 30-40 minutes. And this was the first deck I installed purely on my own except a few calls to a friend. Hehe...

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
TermOne said:
Ahhh... my bad! 2nd Gen.

I got it installed though. Was a breeze. That part of the dash just pops off. Sooooo nice. The only tricky thing is one of the plugs for me. It's wierd as fawk. It was the normal kind of plug where you have to lift one part and pull it away except it had this wierd red piece that made it so that you couldnt move anything. Like a safety piece or something. After about 15 minutes I just put tension on the thing and got it to come off without breaking luckily!

Whoa... if anyone knows about that little red lever looking pin that holds that plug in, let me know! that was goofy.

But yeah. installation prolly only took about 30-40 minutes. And this was the first deck I installed purely on my own except a few calls to a friend. Hehe...
look in the Second Gen How To's... oh and the red thing, i just broke it off

1 - 5 of 5 Posts