DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv searched all the forums and could not find anything on how to install the door speakers on a 1994 intrepid. I just bought some eclipse speakers for $100 at circuit city, and they sold my some speaker adapters that they said I needed. But when I got home and tried to install them, I had no clue where to even start. Please can anyone give me any assistance?

·
Registered
75 Posts
first off when circuit city sold me some adapters for my 94 they didnt fit whatsoever.
what you have to to just pry out the little screens in the door that cover them. i think that you pry from the back but i cant remember. youll figure that out. its not hard. then you unscrew the old speaker take it out and then you unhook the old harness. it the circuit city adaters actually work then you just hook them up and hook them up to the speaker and screw em in the door put the screen back in and your done.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I dont think there is any adapters that fit, but the guy at circuit city told me somthing, I dont really remember, but he was saying how there is like a way to do it without cutting the old adapters. Its $65 to in stal the door speakers and the 6x9's so I think Im going to take the easy way out and have them do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts